Sunday, January 24, 2010



Heartbreaks and relationships? I know nothing of those but it seems like a scary world out there. Okay, maybe 'heartbreaks', depending on what you define it as but definitely not relationships. Sometimes I think about stupid stuff, wondering if I'll ever get married, and if its really possible to marry your first true love (I mean those both sided ones), or when I'll have kids, or when I'll meet my future boyfriend.

They all sound kinda surreal don't they, I did worry about staying single for the rest of my life cause that would suck, and there was once where I worried about breaking up with somebody I've been together with for more than 6 years and suddenly breaking up (and not being able to find somebody else after that). Kinda LOL right.


Really random considering I'm doing geography, but I read stuff and decided to pen these thoughts down as part of the mental note to my 21-year-old self. I wonder how life would be like when I'm 21.

Hence I'll still abide to this list of stuff I'll look for in Someone:

#1 common interests (like music) mindsets, personalities, goals
#2
He must be able to reflect and constantly seek improvement
#3 Trust in each other and he must be honest around me
#4 good (& plentiful) communication and support for each other
#5 understanding, accepting and helpful person with little temper



Cause if something's true, I feel like hugging somebody right now.

you'll be fine, you'll be fine. Everything turns out fine in the end. I'm not giving any looks of disapproval by typing this out, but these thoughts came to my mind and I sincerely hope things would be fine, no matter how it'll turn out. Guess I'll keep myself updated.

No comments: